1. In a bowl, mix the Queso Quesadilla® Shredded Cheese with the white rice, shrimp, crabmeat, scallion, jalapeño, cilantro, sour cream, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Stuff poblano chiles with the seafood mixture above, and close, if necessary, use toothpicks, remember to remove them before serving. Reserve.
3. Whip the Huevos González® egg whites until doubled in volume and firm peaks are formed when lifting the whisk. Lightly mix in egg yolks until thoroughly incorporated.
4. To cover the chiles, dredge them in flour, shaking off the excess. Cover generously with the egg mixture.
5. Warm the oil in a deep pan and fry chiles until lightly browned all over. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. In a bowl, mix sour cream with pureed chipotle. Serve the chiles with sauce and decorate with cilantro.