- Northgate Corn tortillas
- guajillo chiles
- garlic clove
- grated Oaxaca cheese El Mexicano
- 1 Cup
- chopped white onion
- chopped lettuce
- Sour cream
- 1/4 Cup
- frying oil
- Cook the peppers in water.
- Blend the peppers with garlic and salt. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip tortillas in prepared chile sauce and then lightly brown in pan.
- Add cheese and onion in the center of each tortilla. Roll up and serve hot, accompanied with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and radishes.
- Tip: Put them in the oven at 400 °F until cheese melts. Remove from oven and can add the lettuce, cream, and sliced radishes. Serve with refried beans, guacamole, or rice.