- Zulka sugar
- 1 gal.
- fresh ears of corn
- 12 ct.
- cinnamon sticks
- 5 tbsp.
- With a sharp knife cut the kernels off the corn cobs, then scrape the cobs with the knife to remove the milk off the cobs.
- Place the corn and corn milk in a blender with 2 cups of milk.
- In a pot, bring the remaining milk to a boil with the cinnamon and sugar Zulka®.
- Strain the mixture of corn over the milk and bring to boil.
- Whisk constantly and add cornstarch to thicken the mixture.
- Add a pinch of salt and simmer 5 more minutes, stirring constantly.