- Cacique® Panela Cheese, shredded
- 3 lbs
- Cacique® Cream Mexicana
- Cacique® Queso Fresco Ranchero
- poblano chillies
- 2 Cups
- 6 Cups
- To teste
- Place the chilies directly on the burner and roast until blackened.
- Peel poblano chilies, cut lengthwise, remove seeds and fill with Cacique® Panela chesse, seal the chilies with toothpicks so that filling does not leak out, and reserve.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and reserve.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form, add yolks and mix again for 30 seconds.
- Roll chilies in flour.
- Heat up plenty of oil in a skillet.
- Coat floured chilies with egg mixture and fry them until golden brown, and reserve.
- Add Cacique® Crema Mexicana and Cacique® Queso Fresco Ranchero on top.