1. In a clay pot, heat plenty of lard. Add onion, garlic, and tomato, and sauté until lightly golden brown. Remove the sautéed ingredients and set aside.
2. In the same clay pot, add extra lard and sauté ancho and guajillo chiles, sesame seeds, almonds, peanuts, raisins, cloves, allspice berries, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, and oregano for 3 minutes.
3. Pour beef broth into the clay pot, add sautéed onion, garlic, and tomato, and mix thoroughly. Add thyme leaves and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Add fried plantain, pineapple, apple, and sweet potato, and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Blend and set aside.
6. In another clay pot, heat lard. Pour blended mixture into the clay pot, add Mexican chocolate and season with salt. Cook manchamantel mole sauce over low heat for 10 minutes.
7. Working one at a time, dip tortillas into hot oil. Fill with arrachera and roll up tightly. Ladle skirt steak enchiladas with manchamantel mole sauce and garnish with fried plantains and edible petal flowers.