1. In a small bowl, whisk together all the crema ingredients. Set aside.
1. In a large bowl, combine all the slaw ingredients. Set aside.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the vegetable oil, lime juice, cumin, paprika, coriander, red pepper powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dip the fish into the bowl and turn the fish until it is evenly coated with the marinade. Place the fish onto a lined baking tray and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3. Bake for 9-10 minutes until the fish is flaky when tested with a fork.
4. Transfer the fish into a plate and break into smaller pieces using a fork.
5. Heat the soft tortillas according to the directions on the package.
6. Divide the fish evenly onto the tortillas.
7. Top each taco with sliced avocados, lime cream, and ¼ cup of the slaw.