1. Combine all run ingredients n a bowl, then set aside. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Dry ribs with absorbent paper towels, then apply rub to all the ribs. Cover the refrigerated seasoned ribs for at least 2 hours.
3. Remove ribs from the refrigerator and place them in a deep baking dish. Pour in dark beer and cover dish with lid or aluminum foil. Place ribs in oven for 1 hour.
4. Mix BBQ sauce ingredients and set aside.
5. Remove ribs from the oven and remove aluminum foil. Add BBQ sauce to ribs and place in the oven once more, without covering them.
6. Leave in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour, flipping them twice, until the meat is at desired doneness and the sauce is sticky.
7. Finish off ribs by grilling them for 5-10 minutes. Serve ribs with cilantro and lime.