1. In a pot add sweet potato, add cold water just enough to cover sweet potatoes. Add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook until sweet potatoes are fork tender. Drain and return to the same pot.
2. Add butter, garlic powder and thyme. Mash until nice and smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
3. In another pot add 2 packets of MiMole Negro de Oaxaca paste. Add 4 cups of chicken broth and cook on medium low heat until fully dissolved. Season with salt to taste. Turn heat to low, we will need our mole warm for assembling enmoladas.
4. Cut plantain into slices and fry. Set aside.
5. In a pan heat about ¼ cup of avocado oil.
6. Before flash frying our tortillas, spread about 1 ½ cups of mole on a baking sheet.
7. Fry tortillas slightly, just enough for them to be pliable. Place on a baking sheet with mole and cover with mole on both sides. Continue to do this with remaining tortillas.
8. Once all tortillas are fried and covered with mole, add about 3 tbsp of each filling and fill half of the tortillas with sweet potato and the other half with shredded chicken. Close tortillas in half like a taco or quesadilla.
9. Place filled enmoladas in a dish and cover with hot mole to taste. As much as you like.
10. Garnish enmoladas with crema, onion, cheese, plantains and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!