1. Heat cast iron pan and add Northgate Market Red Enchilada Salsa and bring it to simmer.
2. Add your chips inside the pan make sure to stir them around and make sure they are fully submerged with the sauce.
3. Turn your heat down and add your eggs, then cover with a lid for 5 min.
4. To garnish, slice your half onion into 1/2 inch slices , crumbled queso fresco slice the radish as well into 1/2 inch slices . Grab the avocado and cut in half take out the seed and skin slice the avocado 1/2 inch slices.
5. To assemble, spread the onions all over the cast-iron as well the Queso fresco add the avocados under the eggs top off with the radishes & cilantro.