1. Heat up grill. Cover half of fish grilling basket with aluminum foil.
2 Separate garlic cloves and remove skin. Place peeled cloves in frying pan with oil. Sautee on low heat, and once softened remove from heat then set aside.
3. Generously season fish with salt and pepper.
4. Mix Best Foods mayonnaise, mustard, bottled hot sauce, few drops of Maggi sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, and beer in a mixing bowl.
5. Forcefully press softened garlic cloves in strainer over a small container, to catch the juice released from the garlic. Use a basting brush to marinade fish with garlic juice.
6. Use same basting brush from garlic to lather mayonnaise spread on fish.
7. Place the fish on the grilling basket with skin against lined aluminum foil. Place onion and green bell pepper slices on fish meat, and close the grilling basket.
Grill fish 7-10 minutes per side.