1. Rinse chicken pieces thoroughly and place in a pot with enough water, add some salt, and boil for half an hour.
2. In a separate pot combine water, rice, and salt. Leave to boil until all liquid is absorbed and rice is fluffed, for about 18 minutes.
3. Blend the mole paste and add chicken broth until the texture softens. Add a tablespoon of oil on a skillet and pour in blended mole paste. Keep adding chicken broth until desired texture is obtained, let simmer in low heat while continuously stirring.
4. Add chicken and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
5. On a plate serve side of rice and a piece of chicken with mole. Top the chicken with additional mole sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!