Arroz con Leche
Delicious and authentic rice pudding!
- 2 Quarts
- 1 Cup
- Grated lemon peel
- 3 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon sticks
- Long-grain rice, rinsed and draind
- 1 1/2 Cups
- Country Crock Butter
- 1/4 Cup
- In a saucepan, boil the milk, sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon to medium heat.
- Add the rice.
- Lower the flame to simmer and cook the rice, stirring frequently, until rice softens, about an hour.
- Remove from the heat, add Country Crock® butter and stir until it melts.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, and if you wish, sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
- Serve hot.