Cheese and Chicken Mole Enchiladas
CHEESE AND CHICKEN MOLE ENCHILADAS
- boneless chicken breasts.
- package of Los Altos Queso Fresco La Cubeta. (Los Altos fresh cheese La Cubeta)
- 1 (10 oz.)
- . Shredded Queso Los Altos Oaxaca. (Shredded Los Altos Oaxaca Cheese)
- 1 lb
- Oaxaca-style Black mole
- 1 lb
- sesame seeds
- 2 tbs
- head of lettuce
- water (enough to cover the chicken)
- 3 Cups
- Olive oil for frying
- To teste
- Boil the chicken breasts with ½ onion and salt. Remove the chicken from pan when it is completely cooked. Shred the breasts.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a pan without oil.
- Heat the black mole in a pan. If the mole is too thick, use the chicken broth to give it a better consistency.
- Lightly fry the tortillas in a pan with hot oil, remove and bathe them in the mole sauce. Fill the tortillas with chicken, the Oaxaca cheese, and roll them into an enchilada.
- Place the “enmoladas” on a serving dish, pour more mole on them, sprinkle sesame seeds and the fresh cheese on them with slices of onions on top.
ENCHILADAS DE MOLE CON QUESO Y POLLO